Pay it forward and help build the future of healthtech discovery and invention.
Committed to Community
Rosenman Founders are entrepreneurs who have taken the Founders Pledge to commit to supporting our community and advancing the field of health technology for the benefit of patients. Pledge-takers join our community as Rosenman Founders and are integral to our robust ecosystem.
As a thanks for giving back, Rosenman Founders are invited to participate in our activities and exclusive events, including networking opportunities along with healthcare stakeholders and key investors, public and private forums, company review committees, and more.
What is the Founders Pledge?
The Founders Pledge was created to provide Rosenman Founders with a community of like-minded entrepreneurs that are dedicated to “paying it forward” in building the future of healthtech discovery and invention. Through the Founders Pledge, entrepreneurs are asked:
- To help my fellow pledge takers overcome obstacles by providing information or connections if needed.
- To share, if asked, the lessons I have learned in my own journey, through a public forum such as a seminar or podcast episode.
- To take the initiative in suggesting ways that the UCSF Rosenman Institute can improve its programs or develop new ones.
- To help the Institute recruit speakers for its events and participants in its programs by sharing calls to action with my own network.
- To make a personal, non-binding pledge to support the UCSF Rosenman Institute, if and when I have a liquidity event. I control the amount and timing of my eventual gift.