At UCSF, we have the opportunity to thrive, innovate, and learn from one another and our great community. Earlier this month, we welcomed eight early-stage startups into our vibrant community at the Rosenman Innovators Demo Day live and in-person at UCSF. Healthtech investors lined up for the event eager to meet the 2023 Rosenman Innovators who are developing technology ranging from implantables to healthcare service solutions.
The 2023 Rosenman Innovators were vetted by our cross-functional panel of seasoned judges, coached by our extensive network of executive mentors, and join our community of founders that have to date raised $2.5 billion in capital and have impacted over 110 million lives. Our goal for the Rosenman Innovators program is to provide resources and connections for startup companies that we hope will change lives for millions more.
Congratulations to the 2023 Rosenman Innovators:
- Alvee Health: Alvee is an AI-driven, health equity data activation and management platform. We’re a comprehensive health equity solution that’s installed as an add-on application to a healthcare organizations’ existing CRM/EHR.
- Auctus Surgical: Scoliosis correction implant tether: single surgery, full range of motion for the patient after implantation, and non-invasive adjustment of tether length as the adolescent patient grows.
- ConKay Medical Systems: ConKay’s unique annular repair technology treats patients with Tricuspid Regurgitation and is compatible with ICE imaging, avoids pacemaker leads, and can treat large valves (70+ mm), unlike anything currently available.
- Goodable: Goodable has built the first-ever AI-enabled newsfeed with demonstrable impact in reducing chronic anxiety and depression.
- Knowtex: Knowtex makes healthcare organizations 2x more efficient through automated note-taking and charge capture. Our software captures conversation, identifies relevant medical information, and generates a pre-filled note with ICD-10/CPT codes.
- Nest Collaborative: Nest Collaborative’s nationwide network of board-certified lactation consultants delivers preventive lactation care for families 7 days/week via telehealth, prenatally and throughout breastfeeding’s duration, in partnership with health systems and employers.
- Piction Health: Piction Health provides high quality, expert dermatology care to everyone who needs it, anywhere. Our AI is on par with dermatologists, and helps dermatologist care for 15X more patients.
- Savage Medical: Diverting sleeve anchored in the colon after surgery (e.g. colorectal cancer resection) that eliminates the need for a temporary ostomy
Our Enterprise and Investment partners—ADVI, Brown Rudnick, Cannon Quality Group, Chicago Pacific Founders, EHIR, HC9 Ventures, Magnify VC, MedTech Venture Partners, Perkins Coie, and Wilson Sonsini— are essential for this program and many of our other programs that we offer throughout the year. The 2023 Rosenman Innovators program was also a success thanks to program sponsors, Alwaysraise and Kilpatrick Townsend, as well as our in-kind sponsors that provide valuable services to the Rosenman Innovators.
We’re looking forward to seeing you next year and meeting the next Rosenman Innovators!