Innovation Roundtables with EHIR
EHIR invites startups to apply for an opportunity to present to over 100 leaders from Fortune 500 companies and leading regional health plans and hospital systems. Over 300 matches came out of the Spring Roundtables, and the numbers are expected to continue to grow for Fall 2022.
Please note, companies invited to present will be charged a $3,500 presentation fee per vertical. All presentations will be in-person.
Interested in learning more? Join a EHIR Q&A session for UCSF Rosenman Founders on Wednesday, July 8th 10-11AM (Pacific Time) through Zoom directly at this link.
Submission window dates:
- Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR): May 15 – June 15 now closed
- Health Plan Innovation Roundtable (HPIR): June 15 – July 14
- Provider Health Innovation Roundtable (PHIR): July 6 – August 3
After the submission window closes, all startups who have submitted their profile for consideration will enter the curation phase. EHIR advisors and members will vote on the solutions they deem most innovative, impactful, and that best align with the needs of the EHIR membership.
Startups selected for the final stage will be invited to present live in-person to the EHIR membership. Startups can accept or decline this offer. If the offer is accepted, there is a $3,500 presentation fee per vertical.
- October 11: Health Plan Innovation Roundtable Summit
- October 25: Provider Health Innovation Roundtable Summit