Expert Consult with Lusi Chien – Ramping up Your Sales and Marketing to Providers and Go to Market Strategy
March 22, 2021
Are you looking for guidance or advice on how to ramp up your sales and marketing to providers and go to market strategy?
Apply to meet with Lusi Chien, former Chief Commercial Officer at Subtle Medical, for a 45-minute slot on the afternoon of Monday, March 22, 2021.
What is your go to market strategy? It SHOULD begin much before your device receives regulatory clearance. Regardless of your stage, here are some questions to think about:
- How should you go about researching the market, determining the pain point, figuring out the REAL market size, and if people are willing to pay for your solution?
- How should you set up impactful trials, KOL sites, and get the necessary data you need for not only clearance but also clinical evidence?
- Once you get regulatory approval, how should you introduce your product to the market, how much should you charge?
- How do you determine your key segments, stack them with limited resources, and iterate on your product market fit?
- How to scale once you’ve gotten your first early customers in building a repeatable playbook?
- How to update your sales deck from selling your team to selling your solution?
- Tips and resources you should create to shorten your sales timeline?
- What are your sustainable competitive advantages? How can you win against the billion-dollar incumbents?
About Lusi Chien
Lusi is a commercial executive experienced in both med device and saas solutions for healthcare. She has helped multiple start-ups bring technology from R&D to market by developing the go to market strategy, defining product market fit, and testing out pricing. She then switches to execution and sales mode by developing and scaling playbooks both in the US and international through direct (field and inside) and partner / distributors. Most recently as Chief Commercial Officer at Subtle Medical, she brought the company from idea and licensing out of Stanford to its recent Series A raise, along the way being recognized on the CB Insights AI 100 and Digital Health 150 lists and counting the largest imaging center chains in the world in their customer base of over 75 installations to date.
Our Expert Consults are hosted by leading experts who have generously offered their services pro bono to our entrepreneurs.
If you choose a timeslot, we will require a $100 credit card deposit. The deposit will be refunded the day after you attend. No-shows will not receive a refund. Please be punctual; arrivals late by more than 15 minutes will be considered no-shows.
If you find that you are unable to attend, you may request a refund up to 5 days in advance. (This will give us time to offer the slot to the first person on the waitlist.) We regret that we cannot honor requests made at a later time.